Cloud Services | Dedicated Hosting
Servers and software applications hosted on our Cloud Computing server farms benefit from high levels of redundancy, scalability and performance. Our Cloud Computing server farms provide:
- Redundant electric power: All hardware systems receive electric power feeds from dual backup UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems, dual power generators, and separate electrical utility feeds from our power utility company. Our server farms are not just on N+1 power generators which are on a single ATS. We are on separate generators on separate ATSes which are on separate power grids.
- Redundant high end physical computers: In the rare event that any hardware server should fail, the servers and software applications are instantly and automatically switched to redundant servers.
- Redundant Enterprise storage systems: We use only the best of class Enterprise Storage Systems for reliability, performance and scalability. Many cloud server providers use commodity hardware similar to your home PCs to store and serve your data. Such commodity hardware lacks in performance and reliability.
- Redundant data Protections: We deploys two hot spare disks in addition to dual parity disks in all RAID groups. All SAN storage volumes are Snap Mirrored to another Enterprise SAN storage system;
- Redundant Backbone bandwidth: We maintains redundant upstream backbone connections that consist of multi-homed (BGP4) direct fiber connections up to 10Gbps into four different Tier 1 Internet backbone providers.
Got questions? Please check out our Cloud Hosting FAQ, use our Sales Inquiry Form for cloud service requests, or call us toll free at 1.800.932.2354 (International: 1.314.621.9991). We're here for you 24 hours a day.